Popular Posts

Friday 17 May 2013

Singing books


Book's

My singing book reviews, by Snowdrop.

WHAT'S IN THE WITCH'S KITCHEN? - BOOK
This book is fun for kids, cool, awesome, fantastic, so let your kids join the fun.


SPOOKY SPOOKY SPOOKY


SPOOKYRUMPUS

CREEPY HOUSE
My made up song about the Creepy House Library book challenge.


SMOOTH JAZZ MOUSE
My made up song with it's own little story about a Smooth Jazz Mouse.


GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU - BOOK
Guess how much I love you, this is a lovely book to read to your little ones. Guess how much I love you is about love, that is family, it is a awesome book, so try and find this book.





LITTLE ROO - BOOK
Little Roo, this is a cute book for kids, your kid could fall to sleep with it, so let the fun make the journey. Things have changed since my Mummy was a little girl, she used play outside with her friends with no mothers watching over them. Sadly things are not the same for children today.
Now mummy's need to be there.



EAT YOUR PEAS - BOOK
This book made me laugh because my friends mum made me eat food that I didn't like, so I grabbed a pile in my mouth and spat out her food in the toilet. My Mummy never makes me eat food that I don't like, so why should she make me! I'm not keen on chips, especially fat chips, I was so sick and wanted to go home to my mummy so I could go home to have some proper food. So this book proves that grown ups don't eat food they dislike, so why should children!


BRIGHT STANLEY AND THE CAVE MONSTER - BOOK
I loved the drawings in this book, especially the sparkly seahorses at the end.  


I would love authors and publishers to send me books to review.


YOU CAN'T EAT A PRINCESS - BOOK
This is a fun colourful book and a funny story.


TOBIAS SUPER GHOST - BOOK
Awesome story, really enjoyed this book.


LETTICE THE FLYING RABBIT - BOOK




DIVINE FREAKS
I found reading and maths very difficult in school. My old teacher told me that I could not read a big book! But I can read a big book now. This is all thanks to the best Mummy in the world and that is my Mummy.
I love homeschool. I have now read the whole of Divine Freaks.


DOUBLE DORK



BOOK BY BOOK SONG
My original Book by Book song.



FAMILY JOY
I love my family and this is my song "Family Joy!"



BUTTERFLY LULLABY
I love my Mummy's book, it is awesome, 
colourful, bright and exciting. But don't buy this book from anyone, buy the original book from my Mum (long story.)  

COLOUR ME A FAIRIES WISH
Another story by my Mummy, read out by Robin Stevens from children's TV. 



SUNSET BUNNY THE EASTER FAIRY
This story was created by my Mummy for Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis and other children 
that have this illness.



Contact my Mummy, Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

No comments:

Post a Comment