Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Sylvanian collection

My Sylvanian's are awesome and cool!

My Sylvanian's are cool, don't you think they are so, so, "AWESOME!" Can you believe they make them so detailed with everything. My Sylvanian dolls house is so cool!


As you can see my AWESOME caravan, it is so cool, don't you think I love Sylvanian's?


My AWESOME car, what do you think? "I think
IT IS COOL." 


Left of doll house. 


Right of the doll house.


MY AWESOME SYLVANIAN SCHOOL!


This is my canal boat the boat's name is Rose of Sylvanian, cool and AWESOME OH YEAH.
"COOL AND AWESOME ICE CREAM VAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I CAN!"


The teacher is teaching.


So maybe if you want to you could send to my mummy on Google +  your best decorated Sylvanian house and I will give you a mention on my blog. What day is the closing date? (Open competition never closes.) You can also send one picture of a Sylvanian toy or a drawing.  Send pictures to my mummy (Sharon J. Bainbridge) on Google+  The winner will get their picture animated with a song. Here are some examples of Sylvanian pictures singing:



No comments:

Post a Comment